Welcome to my blog!


Hello!

My name's Carol and this is my book blog! I will be posting all kinds of bookish content, mostly reviews of books already released and ARCs. My preferred genres are fantasy, sci-fi, and YA but I'm looking to read more contemporary. I also love a good thriller or mystery novel. Things that I find very tempting in books are LGBT+ characters, found family trope, and good worldbuilding.

A little bit about me

I'm 23 and I live in Poland with my girlfriend and two French bulldogs. Besides reading I enjoy video games (some of my faves are Dragon Age, Don't Starve and Stardew Valley). I'm also into manga and anime as well as Marvel movies. I spend a lot of time watching Netflix. I also recently have been trying my hand at bullet journaling and I'm planning to get to it seriously from the beginning of the New Year. 

I have come back to reading only recently as I was in a huge reading slum throughout most of the high school and college and I honestly hope my enthusiasm will keep up. I'm still catching up with everything I've missed out on during this time. 

I'm always looking for people to talk books to so feel free to hit me up and say hi!


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Book Review: Eight Will Fall

Book Review: Girl, Serpent, Thorn

June WRAP-UP